Young Global Changers Recoupling Awards 2024
The Young Global Changers Recoupling Awards 2024, presented by the Global Solutions Initiative, are presently welcoming applications. This initiative is accessible to young entrepreneurs and innovators with the goal of identifying and acknowledging individuals from various corners of the globe who are actively contributing to a more harmonious and improved world.
The award aims to acknowledge tangible efforts and impactful projects led by youth that bring about real change on the ground. These endeavors not only act as examples within their immediate sphere but also inspire and set a precedent for broader impact.
Young Global Changers is an initiative that empowers and celebrates the efforts of young entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. Through programs like the Recoupling Awards, it recognizes and amplifies the impact of youth-led projects that drive positive change on a tangible level. This platform not only honors concrete practices but also serves as a source of inspiration beyond immediate outcomes. By providing opportunities for recognition on the international stage, Young Global Changers encourages young minds to contribute actively to creating a better-aligned and harmonious world.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Organization: Global Solutions Initiative
Program Type: Youth Development Program
Program Location: Berlin, Germany
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Entrepreneurs and Innovators
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Young Global Changers Awards:
- Applicants must be Entrepreneurs or Innovators
- Applicants can only apply as an individual. You cannot apply as an organization, only as its representative
- Applicants should have a leading position in the project or initiative they are applying with. (This can be the founder, co-founder, project-lead, initiator or a similar role.)
- Applicants must have a command of the English language strong enough to present their work in front of a jury and an audience, and to participate in group conversations
- Applicants should preferably be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Projects must be guided by a people-centric approach, that puts the needs and voices of their stakeholders, customers, workers or communities at the center
- Projects must be beyond the idea phase and can include social businesses as well as nonprofit activities
- The finalists present their projects at the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin.
Project-Based Eligibility for the Young Global Changers Awards:
- Recoupling: The project, business, or initiative with which you apply needs to aim at recoupling, i.e., a better alignment of economic or political activities with social well-being and environmental sustainability. This means putting the needs of people and environmental sustainability at the center of economic and/or political activities.
- Organizational Stage: The project or initiative must be beyond the idea stage. It should be currently active and running.
Application Procedures for the Young Global Changers Awards (How to Apply):
Those interested in joining the Young Global Changers Recoupling Awards can submit their applications online. Seize the opportunity to have your contributions acknowledged on the global stage during the Global Solutions Summit.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website