Sterling Bank 2024 Momship Program (Fully Remote)
Whether you have some experience or just starting in the industry, we have a place for you and we encourage you to join the Sterling Bank 2024 Momship Program where you can chart your course to success and enjoy every step of the way.
The Sterling Momship program is a recruitment initiative crafted to empower stay-at-home moms and those, like yourself, prepared to embark on a new journey of returning to the workforce
The program is dedicated to redefining traditional work structures and creating a world where motherhood and professional success can harmoniously coexist. It is about fostering a vibrant, fun and supportive environment where moms can navigate the seas of motherhood, chart their course to success and thrive in their careers. At Sterling, we believe that being a mom is not a limitation; it’s a superpower that can propel you to new heights
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): Sterling Bank
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Contract
Available Slot: Not Specified
Basic Qualifications: BSc/HND
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Sterling Bank Momship Program:
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit
- A professional certificate and evidence of professional development courses.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience before your career break
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified persons with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
Benefits for the Sterling Bank Momship Program:
- Participate in empowering opportunities that align with your expertise and interests.
- Connect with fellow mom professionals, share experiences and grow together. Talk about having a supportive community.
- Have a supportive and inclusive work culture where you feel empowered and your voice is heard.
- Access resources, and participate in workshops and mentoring programs to help you nurture and advance in your career.
- Enjoy flexibility at its best
Offers open for Sterling Bank Momship Program:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
- Customer Service
- Graphics Design
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance
Application Procedures for the Sterling Bank Momship Program (How to apply):
Should you wish to apply for the Sterling Bank Momship Program, follow these step-by-step application instructions:
- Utilize the link provided to access the Sterling Bank website.
- Navigate to the bottom of the website and click on the “Join the Momship Program” link.
- Complete the Google form attached, providing your personal information
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For more information visit the official website