PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program 2023/24
PwC Nigeria is inviting enthusiastic and driven Nigerian youths and young people from all over Africa to apply for their Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program.
The aim of the bootcamp is to enhance individuals’ abilities in analyzing and developing software engineering skills necessary to solve complicated business challenges, utilizing PwC’s essential 8 technologies to tackle emerging opportunities and address rising concerns throughout Africa.
The Boot-camp offers a chance for attendees to gain cutting-edge technological knowledge, resources, and tools that can help them excel in the IT industry and secure a job with PwC Nigeria. Additionally, it provides a path to be included in PwC’s software engineering professionals pool for future engagements, providing a way to acquire valuable technical skills that are in high demand and be quickly employable.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Company/Organisation(s): PwC Nigeria
Program Type: Career Development Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 6 Weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Career Program:
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Program Benefits for the PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Career Program:
- Successful applicants for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program will receive the following benefits:
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Application Procedures for the PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Career Program (How to Apply):
To join the PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program, candidates must submit the online application form for the Bootcamp Software Career Program. It is important to note that participants must fully commit to the program activities during the bootcamp and cannot engage in any external employment during this time.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information Visit the Official Website