Nigerian Breweries 2023 Graduate Management Training Program
The Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 is currently accepting applications. Nigerian graduates with a background in science disciplines who aspire to progress their careers in management within the manufacturing sector are encouraged to submit their applications for this entry-level position.
The Graduate Management Development Scheme plays a crucial role in fulfilling Nigerian Breweries Plc’s mission to foster the joy of genuine togetherness by expanding our pool of talented individuals. It is specifically designed for diverse, ambitious, and creative Nigerian graduates who aspire to build a successful and thrilling career within Nigeria’s leading brewing organization.
Nigerian Breweries, a prominent player in the country’s beverage industry, stands as a symbol of quality and tradition. Renowned for brewing a diverse range of beverages, the company has a rich history rooted in providing joyous experiences through its products. From iconic beers to innovative offerings, Nigerian Breweries is committed to excellence and contributing to the vibrant tapestry of Nigeria’s social culture.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): Nigerian Breweries
Program Type: Graduate Traineeship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Not Stated
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Traineeship:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a of Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline (see below)
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
General Requirements for all Jobs:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2019
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
- Eligible Disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering,
- Industrial Chemistry,
- Mechanical/Agric Engineering,
- Production Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- Physics Electronics,
- Computer Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry,
- Food Science & Technology
Application Procedures for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Traineeship (How to apply):
To kickstart this journey, individuals who are both interested and eligible can click here to submit their applications for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website