Australia 2024 Awards Fellowships [Fully Funded]
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the Australian Government is sponsoring the Australia Awards Fellowships 2024, and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for this flagship program.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsors: Australian Government
Program Type: Professional felllowship
Program Location: Australia
Program Duration: 2-12 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: Partner countries
Requirement and Eligibility criteria for the Australia Awards Fellowships:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the Fellowship
- Not be a permanent resident or be applying for permanent residency in Australia or partner of someone who is
- Be a citizen of an eligible country
- Not be current serving military personnel
- Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs for (DFAT sponsored) student visas subclass 500
- Be able to participate in the Fellowship.
- Be able to travel without family members as DFAT will only fund and provide visa support letters for individual Fellows, not their family members
- Fellows with a disability that requires assistance must travel with a carer
Benefits for the Australia Awards Fellowships:
- Return air travel and relevant in-Australia travel
- Training costs
- Accommodation and living expenses
- Medical insurance costs when in Australia (for Fellowship holder only)
- Special assistance for people with disability
- Program overhead fee.
Application Procedures for the Australia Awards Fellowships (How to Apply):
To apply for the Australia Awards Fellowships 2024, potential candidates must fill out an online application through Smartygrants. It’s crucial to submit applications by the specified deadline, as any late or incomplete submissions will not be considered for assessment.
Application Deadline: 7th November 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website