University of Missouri 2023 International Students Scholarships in USA
The University of Missouri is currently accepting applications for the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. This opportunity is open to highly capable and qualified students who are interested in pursuing their education at the University of Missouri in the United States. The scholarship provides partial coverage of the tuition fees for eligible international students.
The scholarship opportunity is open to both undergraduate and master’s students who desire to pursue a degree program at the University. There are three types of scholarships available: the International Merit Scholarship, which offers $5,000; the International Honors Scholarship, which grants $10,000; and the Global Black & Gold Scholarship, which covers the full amount of nonresident fees, totaling $17,204.
Scholarships are financial grants provided for education that do not require repayment. At Mizzou, there are scholarships available specifically for international students, and you will be considered for them automatically when you apply. As a Scholar at the University of Missouri, you will receive a full scholarship for four years, which covers the estimated total cost of attendance. Additionally, you will have access to an academic and leadership development fund, which can be utilized over the course of your four years to enhance your intellectual abilities, critical thinking, engagement, and leadership skills.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Missouri, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Missouri, USA
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Missouri International Scholarships:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Student must have at least a 32 ACT (or 1420 SAT), hold at least a 3.5 core GPA, and have applied to MU and the Honors College by December.
- Prospective students who meet the ACT/SAT and GPA requirements, and who intend to apply, should strive to submit all application materials for admission to both MU and the Honors College in order to allow time for processing and formal notification of admission to each.
- This is especially important regarding high school transcripts and recommendation letters. You must submit your application to the Honors College no later than December 1 in order to be considered for the Stamps Scholars program. Students who are not admitted to the Honors College will be removed from consideration. No exceptions will be made.
Application Procedures for the University of Missouri International Scholarships (How to Apply):
To apply as an international student, please follow these steps to meet the admission requirements at Mizzou:
- Successfully complete the necessary core coursework with the required grades.
- Fulfill the English language requirements.
- Stay informed about important dates and deadlines to ensure you complete the application process on time.
- Arrange for your official high school transcript and any college transcripts to be sent directly to the Office of International Admissions.
- Determine if your Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or college credits are transferable to Mizzou.
- If you are submitting your ACT or SAT scores, request that the official scores be sent directly from the ACT or College Board to Mizzou.
- Familiarize yourself with the expenses associated with attending Mizzou as an international student.
By joining Mizzou as an international student, you will become part of a diverse community comprising over 2,000 international students and scholars from more than 100 countries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website