Tuition-Free 2023 Masters Study at NTNU, Norway
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is currently accepting applications for its International Masters programs for the academic year 2023/2024. In the past, these programs were fully funded and available to international students from all countries. However, starting from 2023, a limited number of students can still avail themselves of tuition-free study opportunities in Norway.
All the programs offered at NTNU have a duration of two years and are conducted in English. The university does not impose any tuition fees, allowing international students to take advantage of this opportunity to apply for a tuition-free two-year master’s degree.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is a renowned institution located in Norway. It offers a wide range of academic programs, with a particular emphasis on science and technology fields. NTNU is known for its high-quality education and research, attracting students and scholars from around the world. The university provides a conducive learning environment, with many programs taught in English to cater to international students. Additionally, one notable feature of NTNU is its commitment to providing tuition-free education for eligible students, making it an attractive destination for those seeking quality education without the burden of tuition fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NTNU, Norway
Host Institution(s): NTNU, Norway
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Tuition-Free Masters Study at NTNU:
- Citizens of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
- Exchange students from NTNU’s partner universities.
- Students who were admitted to their study program before 2023.
- Students admitted to an Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Programme.
- Students awarded a full degree scholarship from the Norwegian Directorate for Higher Education and Skills (HK-dir) through collaboration programmes such as NORPART, STAR etc.
- Students with a permanent residence permit in Norway or whom have a residence permit on one of the grounds listed under exemptions.
- Additionally students should meet the following conditions to qualify for a tuition waiver;
- A first degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field with a grade point average of at least C on the ECTS scale or equivalent
- Meet the programme specific requirements of your chosen programme
- Be proficient in English language with proof of proficiency
- Admission is highly competitive, hence, Excellent academic performance is a major criteria for selection
Application Procedures for the Tuition-Free Masters Study at NTNU (How to Apply):
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information Visit the Official Website