DAAD/AGI Research 2024 Fellowship Program [Fully Funded]
We’re seeking qualified individuals to apply for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship Program, designed to bring scholars to conduct studies in a German institution. Successful applicants awarded the research fellowship will receive complete funding through the program.
The DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship provides an exclusive chance to engage with both the policy community in Washington, DC, and with other influential researchers and figures at the institute.
The DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship presents a unique opportunity for scholars to immerse themselves in research at a German institution while fostering connections with Washington, DC’s policy community.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsors: DAAD/AGI
Program Type: Research Fellowship
Program Location: USA
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship:
- Applicants must be German; or must be non-German and working permanently in Germany or currently at one of the DAAD Centers for German and European Studies outside of the United States.
- Applicants should be of junior or senior status. Junior applicants must have completed or currently be working on a PhD.
- All application materials MUST be submitted in English and received by AGI by the deadline in order to be considered for fellowships in the specified period.
- Individuals who have received a grant or other support from the DAAD within three years of the starting date of the fellowship are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship should electronically submit the following documents in English, consolidated into a single PDF file:
- A concise cover letter, specifying citizenship/eligibility and the source of fellowship awareness.
- A detailed curriculum vitae, including a publication list if applicable.
- A project proposal (5-7 pages, double-spaced) clearly outlining the research’s substantive focus and its alignment with the AGI mission.
- Two recent letters of reference (mandatory for PhD students and recent PhDs, i.e., received within the last five years).
Fluency in English is a prerequisite for successful applicants.
Application Deadline: 19 November 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website